Careers At Quirk Auto Dealers
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Are you looking for a professional, fun, competitive & fast paced environment with above average earning potential & benefits? Are you a recent college graduate looking for a great entry level marketing position? We are seeking qualified, highly motivated individuals who demonstrate our guiding principles of consideration, cooperation, communication, accountability and innovation. Become a BDC Marketing Manager and start your career in the field of Automotive Digital Marketing!
We will offer the opportunity to shape your rewarding future by working for a stable fast growing leader in the industry. Competitive compensation and benefit packages along with retirement plans, paid vacation and holidays, and much more!
- Promptly follow up with all leads and client requests
- Assure all scheduled appointments are solidly confirmed
- Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by coaching your team on how to properly answer product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
- Evaluate trends, customer feedback, and business initiatives and ensure appropriate planning, training, and allocation of resources to successfully achieve desired performance objectives
- Create, maintain and measure the internet and business development processes
- Train, mentor and motivate the BDC teams to determine each customerís vehicle needs by asking questions and listening and understand and adhere to call and email scripts
- Teach training courses such as internet, phone, and email processes and etiquettes, phone and internet up processes, leadership and customer service skills
- Daily and ongoing monitoring, observing and evaluating various work processes and individual skills applied in the work place to achieve optimum performance and model behavior
- Meet with the field managers and directors regarding objectives in order to maximize advertising expense, and interact with the dealerships in order to achieve maximum customer visits and customer follow-up
- Analyze issues specific to the area and create business cases to support recommendations on further development of the current processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude
- Strong willingness to learn
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Modern Facilities
- Medical and Dental/Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life and LTD Insurance
- Voluntary Employee, Spousal & Child Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K program
- Paid vacation & Sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to advance within the organization
- Comprehensive training
- Employee Discounts
**All employees must pass Quirk's pre-employment background check, drug test, physical and motor vehicle record (when applicable to position)
Applicant Tracking System Powered by