Careers At Quirk Auto Group
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Lube Technician - Buick GMC
Quirk Buick GMC Manchester, NH 03103
Quirk Buick GMC is looking for experienced lube technicians. Come join a new team with a focus on relationships with our customers and our staff as well as the surrounding communities.
- Responsible for routine maintenance including oil changes, tire rotations, replacing air and in-cabin filters, perform various fluid flushes, tire replacement, multipoint inspections etc.
- Maintain the general shop upkeep
- Experience in the field preferred but will train the right individual
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and work related activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and strong willingness to learn
- Modern Facilities
- Medical and Dental/Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life and LTD Insurance
- Voluntary Employee, Spousal & Child Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K program
- Paid vacation & Sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to advance within the organization
- Comprehensive training
- Employee Discounts
**All Quirk employees must pass a pre-employment background check, physical, drug test and motor vehicle record check (if applicable to position)
Applicant Tracking System Powered by